Sometimes in life things do not go as expected. What was suppose to be a Easter lunch extravaganza, followed by games and the famous egg hunt ended up being a two hour drive in a vomit smelling car. Poor K had been feeling a little under the weather. What I hoped had passed came to head in the car on the way to our Easter celebration. So to the dismay of all of us and for the sake of family and friends, we turned around and came back home. Instead we spent the afternoon resting. (which was best for all, but couldn't it have been another day??? other than on easter?)
Regardless, the day seemed to drag on. And as I was preparing our Easter supper of chicken noodle soup, Grama and Pops showed up to wish us some easter cheer!!!!!! And of course Grama came prepared with a basket full of eggs, so the boys were able to have a hunt.
Even Grama took part as Kaden hid some eggs!
Here are also a few pictures of Kaden with his new bike!
And Ethan with his new mower!
"It's a long long road...."
1 comments:
I sure did miss seeing each and every one of you on Sunday. Easter was not the same. I wish I could have come along with Grama and Pops to visit. I hope everybody is feeling much better now! Love you all!!!
Post a Comment