Yesterday we headed for our annual trip to Dutch Wonderland. The weather was a bit drizzly and overcast, but we still had a great time.
We were excited to find out that Kaden moved up a level from Emarld to Amber.....he was able to join his daddy and pops on bigger rides. 

Ethan moved up a step from crawling to walking from last year! He is aquamarine!

Skyline gondola...
Pops and I stuck together....he is more afraid of heights than I am. I had to keep handing him tissues cause he kept crying!!!!
Kaden made it in this ride by the hair on his head! Just barely tall enough. Brian and him are in the very back seat.

At first Ethan wanted off the hopper...once it started he really enjoyed it.
And of course no trip to the park is complete until Pops sugars the kids up with cotton candy!!!



And of course no trip to the park is complete until Pops sugars the kids up with cotton candy!!!


The boys loved the flume with Pops and Grama.

Pretzel anyone?


Round and round we go!

Pretzel anyone?

If you ask me...that is the cutest little dutch girl in the white bonnet that I have ever seen!
We had a great time as a family and with Grama and Pops. We are so blessed!!!!
We had a great time as a family and with Grama and Pops. We are so blessed!!!!
3 comments:
I have lived in Pennsylvania all my life and have NEVER been to Dutch Wonderland. Glad you had fun.
me either..... DWL.....
That ws the CUTEST cake you made!!!! I forget what else Iwas going to comment on.....I'm losing it. will you guys be around friday and this weekend ? Trying to figure out whaqt we are going to do with days Mark has off and our trip got cancelled...
carla
I was once and I dont remember it.
Post a Comment