Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy and Sad

Happy:

Today marked a special moment in the boys' life.....their first time receiving a package!!!! Thanks to Computer Grama and Papa Don for the special gift sent.

They were only excited just a 'little bit'!!!!!


Sad:

We found out yesterday that my Mom and Don had to put down their dog Tiffy. She was very sick....here she is a few years ago with Kaden. She is missed and spent a lot of time camping, supervising yard work and lazing around with them. She was a good dog.

Good Bye Tiffy

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Poor Tiffy :( That's such a terrible decision to have to make. I never wanted another dog after Chelsea and now we have Dakota, got him about a month after Chelsea had to be put down. I can't even think about the day I may have to make that decision again. Ugh!

The boys look so excited. So cute :)