Friday, December 17, 2010

Birthdays


As a child, December was always a busy month for birthdays. My mom's on the 13th, mine on the 17th and then my brother on the 27th. I can't remember a time when we didn't have a "shared" celebration, combining all of our birthdays and throwing one huge party. For the most part it was a lot of fun (as long as it wasn't combined with Christmas!) So it was really interesting when I met Brian and he said that his sisters birthday was the same day as mine.....now that's shared!

So today I want to wish my Mom a happy birthday from this past week


Happy Birthday to this young lady who celebrates with me today!

And then to my cute little brother who will celebrate later this month

1 comments:

Melanie said...

LISA!!!!!!!!!! Why on EARTH did you use that picture. You threatened to use it at some time. I should have known. LOL :)