Not to much has been going on around our household these days. Last week was so beautiful. We spend every moment outside. After a short walk of picking up sticks Kaden said, "That was a great adventure Mommy!" I didn't even know we were on an 'adventure'! Just a simple reminder of how much the ordinary, every day activites matter!
This week started out to be rainy and dreary. It was a welcome change from our being outside 24/7. I was able to catch up on some never ending laundry, cleaning and then read and do some crafts with Kaden.
Ethan is growing up so fast. He is crawling up the stairs, pulling himself up on everything and even beginning to stand for a few seconds on his own occasionally. He is now drinking out of a sippy cup, eating mashed potatoes and fruit. With all that said he still has NO teeth. I think were going to get him fitted for dentures next week!
2 comments:
Thank you for the update . . . just a suggestion to pics of my nephews next time! :) I miss them.
Dentures for the klittle guy- you can't be serious........ teee heeee
carla
Post a Comment