Saturday, May 3, 2008

Little of This, Little of That

The last few days have been packed with activity. Our 'weekend' started on Thursday. Brian took off the afternoon and went fishing with his friend Chub at the 'Snitz'. They had a great time.
While he was fishing, Kaden, Ethan and I visited with Grama and Pops. We had a very tasty supper and then headed out to see Pops play on his All-Star softball team. Here pops is sitting with Kaden...I have no idea why he has the glove on his head?!Ethan spent most of the game trying to keep his eyes open. He was so tired that he kept laying his head down. Poor kid. More than anything, I think that he was thankful that his brother was wrestling all over someone
other than him! Kaden played with this boy he met. What started out as chasing, ended as full out wrestling for a half hour! Boys will be boys!
Friday we spent time at Chocolate world. Here are my three favorite guys enjoying the beautiful weather in Hershey!Today we were really busy around the camp. We had a few groups out helping clean up the never ending leaves and then we grilled hotdogs and such for them for supper. There were over 60 kids here with their families, it was a great time! We are so thankful for all the people that have been volunteering their time to help us with all these groups!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa-I love reading your blog. I find out all sorts of family news by reading your and Melanie's blog! I was surprised to hear Pops is playing softball! Retirement is bringing out all sorts of new things for him, isn't it? I think he played before, but it has been a looong time.
Aunt Gini
PS The boys are too cute! Kaden needs to come visit his Uncle Mark - he loves to wrestle!