Monday, June 30, 2008

I Want the Trucks

The carnival has come to town for the 4th of July festivities!

Tonight we took the boys over to see all the rides...Kaden could hardly contain himself. We bought some tickets for him to choose a ride to go on. He picked some trucks that went around in a circle and up and down. The look on his face was priceless. So proud. I was afraid that when it ended he would throw a fit (this is his common reaction to things he can ride). Nope, he just got off like a big boy. So we got him a few more tickets to go on another ride. We looked all around and after seeing everything, he wanted to head back to the ride he already was on. He know's what he likes! It was sad for him when we had to leave.

Later this week we will be taking the boys to Dutch Wonderland, I'm really looking forward to it now that I know how much Kaden enjoyed himself tonight!

0 comments: