We had a great weekend. We went to Brians parents on friday and helped pick some potatoe's. They were the most mutated potatoes I have ever seen. They were all joined together and strange looking. Nothing ever surprises me in Pops' garden! 
The boys had fun being pushed in the wheelbarrow!
.jpg)
Friday Brian and I went to see Batman, which was very good. Then on saturday we went to the Espenshade Family Reunion. Always lots of good food!
On Sunday we took it easy and had a hotdog roast. Kaden loves to roast the dogs!
.jpg)
Ethan is happy just to eat. We are very proud to say that Ethan officially has one tooth!!! Hurray. The second is about to pop through any day. It's about time!

We finished off the weekend by giving the boys there monthy hair cuts. How do you like Kaden's mohawk? Don't worry grandparents, I did not leave it that way! Can you tell that Kaden wasn't impressed either!

Now to the title of the blog......I almost forgot. Yes, we are being invaded by bee's. I have been hearing them in the roof of our bathroom, buzzing. Brian has been spraying them outside where they are coming in, he's killing some, but the rest are only going to be reached by pulling down the roofing inside and spraying them. Some are already buzzing around the house so I can only imagine what's going to happen. We'll keep you posted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment