Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Beach in September

Last week we packed up the kids, the camper and all of our needed belongings. Then, Grama, Pops and the four of us jumped in the truck and headed to Ocean City for a week of memories! It didn't take long for adventure to begin....we didn't even make it a half hour down the road when the GPS (not really the GPS....my fault for touching it and changing the destination) told us to take and exit and head back the way we came from. After moments of confusion, hard braking and swerving of the steering wheel we got back on course! I might as well of, and I quote, 'cut my tongue out' because of the confusion that I caused!

Here is the rest of our trip in pictures.

Grama and Kaden trying not to get soaked by the waves.


"Now where did I bury Kaden?"
A cool day at the beach! As you can tell in the background, there wasn't a soul for miles!


Getting ready to leave the beach.


Pops and Ethan taking a swim.


Kaden so proud to be fishing with daddy!

The boys feeding the seagulls.


Kaden enjoying his first candy necklace!
Hanging out at the Boardwalk.
We had a great time, and now we are trying to get some rest from our vacation!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Please email me your email address. I had computer issues and sadly your email address was deleted. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

There must be SOMETHING in your lives you can blog about! Even just a picture of my nephews would do. Come on . . . you can do it :)

I am catching up on "Prison Break" . . . man I can't believe how off the mark was on that one!