Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A day in NYC

My brother is down visiting from Canada for the week. His dream finally came true to visit New York. Yesterday, we got on the train at 5:00 in the morning and arrived in NY at 8:30.

First stop...The Today Show

Here's a picture of me with Anne and Meredith... I tried very hard to get on TV and meet them. It did not work!
We enjoyed the beautiful weather in Central Park.


Ryan trying to lick the Statue of Liberty!
We also went to 911, Wall Street, Times Square and then of course endless amounts of walking and riding on the train. It was a lot of fun. We got back to Etown at midnight!

Special thanks to Grama and Pops for watching the boys for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I went to mom and dad's to see the boys and all I did was make them cry! Then Kaden acted all happy when I got my car to leave. Nice, huh? I told him if he kept it up I'd get out of my car and hug him. He just laughed. Then I told him I would come stay overnight at his house and sleep on the floor by his bed and he screamed! LOL! My nephews just love me so much . . . it's tears of happiness I am sure! :)

kaycar said...

Sounds like a great day you had!!!