Friday, May 23, 2008

Mr. Golden Sun

The weather this week could be summed up as rainy, windy and cold....with the occasional sunshine peeking through the clouds! Any time the sun began to shine, we made a mad dash to get outside!!! Here the boys are enjoying a nice wagon ride.



Today we kicked off the Memorial Day weekend by having the staff over for a cook-out. It was a great time of food and fellowship.

From our family to yours, have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Karen Frank said...

What a pair of cuties! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Finally an updated :) And a picture, bonus!!! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am going to need to see an update soon on the fam :) Also, can you send me mom and dad's itinerary while they are cruisin' the high seas on Alaska? Mom said she sent it to me, but I did not receive it. Thanks! I want to try to call you all soon to chat and catch up, but I am sure you are very busy with camp!