Oh, where has the week gone?
First of all, Congratulations to my cousin and his wife who just had a baby this past week. Joshua James, 8 lbs 7 ounces....another boy to join the tribe!
This week I have been busy rescuing the landscaping around a few of our camp buildings. It's a jungle, but I have managed to sort through mounds of Hostas and thin them out! (If anyone of you ever needs Hostas, do not buy them...we have so many here that need split!)
The boys have spent most of their time playing in the sandbox. I have to keep my eyes on them constantly...Kaden now enjoys feeding Ethan sand with a spoon! They also enjoy throwing the sand! There is always a constant haze of sand dust flying through the air. Needless to say, they NEED baths every night!
Brian has gone from busy to extremely busy. We have a retreat this weekend, and then our staff begins to arrive next week. Please pray that God's Spirit would move among all that enter through the gates of the camp this summer!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
A Teaspoon of Sand Keeps the Doctor Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't little boys the greatest! I so enjoy peeking into your world via blog! We are praying for you guys as the summer work begins!
Lisa=I would love some of those Hostas - However, the elk would just eat them. Maybe I should ship you a couple of elk and they could thin your flower beds for you. Our daughter, Bekah, is working for the town of Estes this summer planting flowers. I did not have the nerve to tell her that the elk were downtown today - happily munching on the newly planted blooms.
Love, Aunt Gini
Post a Comment